It is snowing, snowing, snowing and we are due for 6-12 inches! Yeah! I know my friend Tina on the East side of the state is happy as well!
The threats have already started about who is going to find themselves 'down' in the snow today. Everyone knows I win every year! Phil always winds up waist deep and covered! =^)
Our car should be done in the morning and all will be fine again. I have considered walking to see if our clubhouse is available so I can baste a few quilts, however Phil is worried about me walking in the snow. I don't know why, it is a bit further down the neighborhood road but hey, didn't our ancestors brave the elements? We are too comfortable in our surroundings! I can't imagine having to go out and hunt for dinner, or forage for berries, or even work my way to milk the cows at some wee hour of the morning! We have it quite easy!
The threats have already started about who is going to find themselves 'down' in the snow today. Everyone knows I win every year! Phil always winds up waist deep and covered! =^)
Our car should be done in the morning and all will be fine again. I have considered walking to see if our clubhouse is available so I can baste a few quilts, however Phil is worried about me walking in the snow. I don't know why, it is a bit further down the neighborhood road but hey, didn't our ancestors brave the elements? We are too comfortable in our surroundings! I can't imagine having to go out and hunt for dinner, or forage for berries, or even work my way to milk the cows at some wee hour of the morning! We have it quite easy!

1 comment:
Followed your link from a post on the QVC list. I haven't started the mystery yet, but plan to do so tomorrow. Wanted to tell you your cats are gorgeous! I love kitties and always have. At the present we own 3 cats... plus feed 2 strays that show up every couple of days. The snow pictures are great. -Gena
Post a Comment