Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's my birthday...yeah!

I'm one of those weirdo March people that get excited about their own birthday. Today is my 45th. I've spent quite a bit of time on the computer today poking around visiting blogs, there is so much creativity out there! I've also happily been doing laundry! I will post pictures later of the new W&D. Phil and I will be heading to my mom's for birthday dinner soon, then I have fabric to press and cut for various projects.

My birthday present is on its way, it is an antique New Home hand crank sewing machine. I can't wait for it to arrive!

My last week has been focused on work, I love my job! I really do!

Also, the plans for a gathering in memory of Esther have fallen into place. Somehow, I managed to secure our clubhouse for a weekend in May that works best for everyone. I will be co-hosting with my friends Tina and Karen. We have a call for 12-1/2" heart blocks for the quilt we are making Andrew and also will be making a memory book. We are all sad, but working together on these projects helps to ease the loss.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous birthday, Marion!