Thursday, November 29, 2007

Weirdo blog things...

What is with that blog thing? My 'Complete Profile' keeps saying I am an ACCOUNTANT! I have selected NOT SPECIFIED several times for that field and every time I look it says I'm an ACCOUNTANT. As I've not excelled at numbers, I find this a bit humorous. Strangely, Healthcare is not an option, so I keep selecting NOT SPECIFIED.

I wonder what if it was that easy to have a new occupation? I could try out being an accountant one week, business manager another week, lawyer, educator...whatever strikes my mood. Or, I could just be me.

The other thing I find irritating is that if I format my paragraph a certain way, I like how it looks, when I save it it does all kinds of things...like add lines, remove lines, change the alignment...stupid thing! I have looked at all the settings and have decided, it's just quirky. =)

3 comments:

Rose said...

First of all, I like the idea of switching career choices from week to week. That would be nice...though right now I don't think I would change this option of staying home.

As to the blog quirky thing, I have issues to. I click the font I want to use and click the save changes, but any time I go to post, I have to highlight it and change it to the one I use most times.

I also have a hard time getting the pictures moved around in the post...I get very frustrated with that.

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

I too have troubles saving changes, and having weird things happen!

kcdi said...

The blog is quirky. The thing that drives me crazy is all of the lines it adds each time I upload a picture. I guess I've gotten used to it though as I just deal with it now without much thought. Don't let it stop you from posting though. Oh, and I know what I'm making you for the Pay It Forward...