My mom moved a couple weeks ago and through her sorting found a couple pictures that she passed on to me. The first is one of my grandpa (Jake Moerdyke) and myself in his kitchen. I have no idea how old I was but certain it was somewhere in my early 20's.
Friday, January 4, 2008
old picture...
This must be a milestone week as here are two more pictures I'm sharing!
My mom moved a couple weeks ago and through her sorting found a couple pictures that she passed on to me. The first is one of my grandpa (Jake Moerdyke) and myself in his kitchen. I have no idea how old I was but certain it was somewhere in my early 20's.
This other picture is one of me in my early teens playing the piano (I even managed to obtain 14 years of lessons). I always heard this piano was from the 1920's. Someday I hope to have a full-size keyboard so I can enjoy playing again as my small home doesn't have the space for a large upright. Can't say how grateful I was when my boss and his family were able to give this one a home...they moved it just last week.
My mom moved a couple weeks ago and through her sorting found a couple pictures that she passed on to me. The first is one of my grandpa (Jake Moerdyke) and myself in his kitchen. I have no idea how old I was but certain it was somewhere in my early 20's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love that picture of you and your grandpa! I would love to have had a grandpa I was close to...he looks like he is just so happy to be with you.
Oh, what great pics! And what wonderful memories! Your grandpa looks like a real sweetie!
I'm passing on an award to you...check out my blog. ;)
Post a Comment