I would like to share this award with some special people who have made my day. They are: Jeanne, Laurie, Jane, Rose, and Erica.Wednesday, January 30, 2008
What a kindness...
I was so honored the other day to receive a blog award from my very talented and kind friend Kimberly! Thank you! Your creativity is such an inspiration!
I would like to share this award with some special people who have made my day. They are: Jeanne, Laurie, Jane, Rose, and Erica.
I would like to share this award with some special people who have made my day. They are: Jeanne, Laurie, Jane, Rose, and Erica.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks sooo much for the nice award. YOU ARE A SWEETIE!!!!!!! Jeanne
Thanks for the mention.:) It is always nice to know someone is actually out there reading my blog. And even nicer to know you are enjoying it.
Post a Comment