Saturday, September 1, 2007

Pay It Forward

I decided to join in on the Pay It Forward exchange. I signed up at my friend Kimberly's blog: http://kcamouquilts.blogspot.com/

Here's how it works: I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join in this the PIF exchange. I will put my best talents into making each gift and within a year's time (365 days, but maybe sooner) I will send you a handmade gift. In exchange. All you have to do is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog and doing the same. It is that simple, you just pay it forward to three more people. I hope you are inspired to join me in this Pay It Forward exchange. Now, I need to figure out what gifts to make. I'm sure there will be fabric involved! :)

No comments: