Hi there --
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of cyberland. I'm sitting here trying to type with Tyler snuggling on my lap. Phoebe and Sadie Mae are hanging out and are sleeping next to me in the sunshine, I love to watch kitties sleep. I wish my body could twist and turn the way a cat can...maybe I need another Yoga class.
I remember when a summer would take forever to get through. We'd spend hours working in the garden, playing outside, reading, building forts, swimming at Campau Lake, now it seems I can't keep up with the seasons! Wasn't it March just last week? Here it is, Labor Day weekend already! Seems the older I get, the faster time goes, I suppose it's that way for everyone, but do you remember the days when we would get bored trying to find something to do? I am up to my ears in projects that must get completed and not enough cooperation from Father Time to do them all.
I've been thinking about time lately. My 25th high school class reunion is next month, and as usual, it will be an affair to remember! Sadly, we've lost many classmates and way too soon. Each loss was felt by the whole class, which I believe kind of kept us all a bit more tender to each other. So whether we were all friends or not, we have all at some time or another touched each other’s lives. Celebrate we do, we simply celebrate getting together again. Not one of those 'one night' events either. Nope, we do it throughout a whole weekend and do it well! Read more about this later.
Meanwhile, I hope you will check back. I will be posting about the Pay it Forward project.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I know what you mean about not keeping up with the time. The other day I was flipping channels and saw football on the TV and was thinking "why are they showing football this early in the year", then I realized it was late Aug!
Hi Honey!!
I love your new Blog. When you first told me your were going to set up your own blog, I thought you ment LOG. I was confused as usual. Your are so very talented and creative I think this will be a great place to visit. Enjoy yourself!
Your Loving Husband
Phillip
Hey great job Marion!
Hi Marion,
I really don't read blogs but had to visit yours. Nice job!
Love looking at Tyler, I'm still going to send you some pics. of my Abys.
Got a couple deadlines on quilts at the moment.
See you on the forum.
Rae
Post a Comment