This is my little corner of cyberland -- a place to share my love of my cats, quilting, and antique sewing machines and notions.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Meltage...the joy of sunshine!
Here's what happened after the air-conditioner was removed -- Jazzy (you can't really see her, but she was down in the window), Phoebe, and Tyler all melted.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Trying to move something like this is like picking up a melted chocolate bar. Phillip
Marion- Having just started quilting, I am overwhelmed by your generosity in donating the quilt for the 25th reunion. Unfortunately, I will not be in attendance. I hope your quilt is very successful in the bidding. Warmly, Mary Ruiter-Godley
PS The Elm Creek series is one of the main reasons I got quilting, plus a wonderful quilt store that has greatly helped my skills.
I am married and lead an active life with my husband and awesome pets and enjoy spending time with my family, friends, hobbies, and a great job (most of the time)!
4 comments:
Trying to move something like this is like picking up a melted chocolate bar.
Phillip
So sweet Marion! Love those kitties!
Awww... the life of a cat. Makes me envious.
Marion-
Having just started quilting, I am overwhelmed by your generosity in donating the quilt for the 25th reunion. Unfortunately, I will not be in attendance. I hope your quilt is very successful in the bidding.
Warmly, Mary Ruiter-Godley
PS The Elm Creek series is one of the main reasons I got quilting, plus a wonderful quilt store that has greatly helped my skills.
Post a Comment