Monday, December 24, 2007

Kimberly -- I was her secret stocking santa...

Being a secret santa is just as much fun as receiving gifts from a secret santa. I was fortunate to be Kimberly's secret stocking santa! It is so much fun to have someone you know and can pick gifts that will be enjoyed. Kimberly is an incredibly talented quilter, mother, and kind person who admitted to checking my blog occasionally to see if I was dropping any hints who I had. I told her I was wise to that little trick. =) My biggest fear was that some kitty hair would get caught in a piece of tape or on her stocking as one, she is allergic to cat's and two would give me away. She never noticed any, thank goodness!!!

How fortunate to live in a time and place the spirit of Christmas is part of our daily lives!

No comments: