Monday, December 24, 2007

White Christmas...

I'm dreaming of a whiiiitttteeeeeee.....Christmaaassss...

Merry WHITE Christmas!!! This is our deck this morning and the door. We had at least a foot of snow! Yee ha!



So, I sent out these pictures and the following message to a couple friends:

Merry Christmas! This is what I opened my door up to (see attached pictures). We've had over a foot of snow!
My first thought was, 'YES, a WHITE CHRISTMAS!'...my second thought was, 'I will finally have enough to put Phil down in a snow bank!' (I need to add a note here just in case you start to feel sorry for him -- the other day I was quietly sitting in my sewing room at the computer and he showed up with a BOWL of snow and dumped it on my head!) Yes, he does have it coming! Then my third thought was 'SNOW BALL FIGHT!’ Just wait...I do have to work part of the day, but thinking I need to explore all of the above options.
Sending you wishes for a happy and white Christmas!

Phillip has already laid threats to me, especially after he read the message I sent out. I generally use a blind copy so not every one's e-mail addresses are exposed to others, but his threat included trying to figure out who received that e-mail and taking pictures of me after he puts me into a snow bank and sending them out to the group...and so...the battle is beginning!

He has blown the snow, cleaned the senior neighbors driveway, and also the lady next door's driveway. I finally met her this morning. She mentioned that her husband is in a vegetative state and is finally coming home today, she will be his caregiver. She has three kids, three cats and her hands are full. I think if anyone can send a little prayer their way, this family sure can use it.


No comments: